To promote student growth and achievement, the Glendale School Board advocates for a thorough and efficient system of public education by:
- Promoting public education as a keystone of democracy.
- Engaging and promoting community support by seeking input, building support networks, and generating action.
- Allocating resources in a manner designed to facilitate student achievement consistent with school district goals and plans.
- Maintaining legislative awareness and communicating with members of local, state, and federal legislative bodies.
- Ensuring strong management of the school system by hiring, setting goals with, and evaluating the superintendent.
- Employing qualified staff to meet student and program needs.