To promote student growth and achievement, the Glendale School Board advocates for a thorough and efficient system of public education by:
- Promoting public education as a keystone of democracy.
- Engaging and promoting community support by seeking input, building support networks, and generating action.
- Allocating resources in a manner designed to facilitate student achievement consistent with school district goals and plans.
- Maintaining legislative awareness and communicating with members of local, state, and federal legislative bodies.
- Ensuring strong management of the school system by hiring, setting goals with, and evaluating the superintendent.
- Employing qualified staff to meet student and program needs.
Board of Directors
|Dr. Andy Mulhollen||
Vice President & Personnel Committee Chairperson
Treasurer & Finance Committee Chairperson
Transportation Committee Chairperson & Alternate District Representative to the Greater Altoona Career Center Operating Committee
Discipline & Curriculum Committee Chairperson
Building & Grounds Committee Chairperson
District Representative to the Greater Altoona Career & Technology Center Operating Committee
District Representative to the Central Intermediate Unit #10 Board of Directors
Athletic Committee Chairperson
- January 19, 2021
- February 16, 2021
- March 16, 2021
- April 20, 2021
- May 18, 2021
- June 22, 2021
- August 17, 2021
- September 21, 2021
- October 19, 2021
- November 16, 2021
- December 6, 2021